Monday, March 19, 2012

Win your Day with Miracle Fitness

It's 5:15 am and I have hit the snooze button for the first time - it is Monday.  I drift in and out of sleep for the next 15, well honestly 20 minutes, until I decide that I can not squeeze in one more second. It is time to get up. This is my ritual every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It is always the same waking game I play, but the reward is great. See, I head down to,Victory Park about 4 blocks from our house for my 5:45 am strength training workout with Lisa Wolfe, the owner of Miracle of Fitness and her many dedicated followers. This month marks a year and half since I began training with her.

Lisa's company, along with hundreds of other small businesses, are what makes Pasadena so unique.  Small business commerce is alive and kicking in our community and there truly is something for everyone here. So for me, I would much rather workout outdoors, in my own neighborhood, and at the same time support someone who has the spirit and drive to go live out her passion. And as bonus, I have met some of the most amazing women and men who live right in my neighborhood and who have joined me on this journey of  "winning the day".

Lisa offers one-on-one, small group training and “Bootcamps” out of Victory Park, so give her a call and join us sometime. It is never too late to get started or re-started and you'll never regret missing a few minutes (or an hour) of sleep since you'll be witness to some of the most amazing sunrises, be reminded of the bountiful blessings, and grateful for the new friends who have entered your life.

Now, go win your day!

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment