Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Honored to be named on of "The 50 Inspiring Leaders" in THE Magazine

In 2010, I participated in Leadership Pasadena's eight month training program though the support of The Pasadena Association of Realtors.  It was an amazing experience where I learned how our city is governed, its key decision-making entities and how city departments and organizations work together.  In addition, I met amazing professionals, many in LP's growing network of alumnae, participants in the program, and the leaders in our community who make a difference.  I grew personally and professionally and gained clarity into the person I want to be and into the life I want to lead.  It gave me the opportunity to step outside the box, time and time again, and to be inspired to make a difference in the lives I touch.

If you are interested in Leadership Pasadena, drop me a line or visit www.leadershippasadena.org.  Applications for 2014 are currently being considered.

Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment